Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Peace in the woods followed by a thunderstorm

Yesterday we put out several trail cameras to see whether and how much deer activity we have in the woods. We get to see a couple of fawns together with a doe, but have not seen any bucks for a while now. This year we did not draw any doe permits so it would be good to know whether we have any chance to shoot a buck on our piece of land.

It was so peaceful in the woods. I am not sure whether the picture below can convey it, but to me this is the best place in the whole world.


A peaceful afternoon turned into the dark evening. The thunderstorm brought rain, lightning and thunders. I thought that the clouds in the sky were magnificent.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Pictures!
    Have missed some posts but I will put you on my blog list

    ReplyDelete